The Cuttings & Transplant Solution
Jellyfish root inoculants bind highly effective beneficial to your transplants roots and keeps them moist and fed in the critical establishment phase. Simply dip your roots into the blend of mycorrhizae, nitrogen fixing bacteria, beneficial bacteria, seaweed, humic-acids and vitamin B1. Jellyfish will lessen transplant shock, feed your plant and ensure maximum beneficial establishment.
Why Use Jellyfish
- Clever polymer solution giving a jelly coating to your roots
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria and beneficial bacteria
- Seaweed and Humic-Acids
- Vitamin B1
- Lessens transplant shock
How To Use Jellyfish
The goal is to create physical contact between the roots and jelly solution.
1. Mix one scoop (one teaspoon) in 500ml of water.
2. Stir solution for 30 seconds and let stand for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. The product will form a slurry or thin jelly which will bind the active ingredients to the roots.
3. Dip each root system in solution for about 5 seconds and then plant in medium.
For larger applications:
Mix 4 ounces of Jellyfish to 4 litres of water.
For best results always use solution within 24 hours.